Post Traumatic Stress Condition
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a condition that may develop after someone has experienced, witnessed or been repeatedly exposed to a trauma that is major.
What sort of upheaval contributes to PTSD?
- Real or dageath that is threatenede.g sex in college. Witnessing a murder, an earthquake, a severe car crash, war)
- Serious damage ( ag e.g. Considerable hospitalizations, serious burns off)
- Sexual Violence ( ag e.g. Intimate attack, rape)
2. Publicity are:
- Straight that great occasion
- Witnessing the function in individual because it occurs to other people ( e.g. Witnessing a kidnapping)
- Learning so it happened to a close member of the family or good friend (if actual or threatened death will need to have been violent or accidental: e.g. Seeing a buddy die in an auto accident)
- Experiencing repeated or extreme contact with aversive information on the function ( e.g. Cops over over and over over and over repeatedly confronted with violent murder victims)